Dermatude Meta Therapy TreatmentsJuly 27, 2022
With Meta Therapy it is possible to perform different kinds of treatments, completely adjusted to the needs of the client. Depending on the desired results there are 4 treatment modules to choose from:
Facial treatment: 18 points module – Flex Head technology
The facial treatment focusses on the whole face and is aimed at skin improvement and skin rejuvenation. The skin will get a better structure, finer pores, more firmness, elasticity and a youthful appearance.
Neck/décolleté treatment: 38 points module – Flex Head technology
With Meta Therapy it is also possible to focus on specific area’s like the neck and décolleté. In the neck/décolleté treatment a special 38-point module is used to obtain even more intense results.
Line treatment: 7 or 9 points module
In addition to the overall improvement in the skin, it is also possible to use very specific Meta Therapy treatments for individual wrinkles and fine lines.
Flex Head Technology
The Flex Head Technology and curved stamp surface guarantee equal depth no matter the irregular shape of the treated skin..
In most cases, there is visible result after only one treatment. But a single Meta Therapy treatment is not sufficient to achieve immediately visible results that will last. For this reason you always start with an initial course of treatments.
Week 1 to 4: -> 1x per week
Week 5 to 12: -> 1x every 2 weeks
From weeks 16/18: -> 1x every 4 to 6 weeks
Start with at least 4 weekly treatments, followed by 4 treatments every other week. It is recommended to maintain the achieved results by 1 treatment every 4 to 6 weeks.
Wrinkle treatments are carried out with an intermediate period of 2 weeks between each treatment. On average, 4 to 5 treatments are necessary for the best results.
*availability differs per country
The treatment in 10 steps
An intake is done prior to the first treatment. With a full explanation of what Meta Therapy involves and its effect on the skin. A personalized advice on treatment and products is given. The ‘informed consent’ is filled in and possible unrealistic expectations on the part of the client are adjusted.
- Always take a photograph before the course of treatment begins and take another photograph after the course. The difference clearly shows the effect of Meta Therapy.
- The Dermatude treatment starts with cleansing of the skin, using Dermatude Oxygen Boost Cleanser & Toner.
- To remove dead skin cells and to prepare the skin the Dermatude Enzyme Peel is applied.
- After that, the skin is analyzed with the Hydra Guard to determine the skin type and to select the right Subjectable.
- Once disinfected, the Subjectable is applied on the skin in small zones. Subjectables are special serums with active ingredients which are inserted into the deeper skin layers during the treatment.
- You can opt for skin improvement and anti-ageing of the whole face as well as targeted treatments of specific areas and specific wrinkles. It is even possible to combine treatments to achieve the best result.
- The facial treatment is done with the 18 points module. Specific areas like the neck and décolleté can be treated with the 38 points module.
- For treatment of fine lines and specific wrinkles you can opt for two modules. The 9 points module in flat formation is used for treatment of frown lines. The 7 points module in round formation is used for treatment of fine lines.
- After the treatment the Intense Restore Mask is applied to help restore the skin after the treatment. It cools and soothes the skin and takes away redness.
- Dermatude high quality skincare for home use is applied. The ingredients are completely attuned to the Subjectable applied in the treatment. Use Dermatude Skin Care daily to support and help prolong treatment results at home.
The average time needed for a full facial treatment is approximately 55 minutes depending on the clients demands. After the treatment the skin may show some redness, but this will reduce in a matter of hours. It is even allowed to wear make-up the next day!